LAZER Kite Mustang Matt Black Carbon Fibre Helmet
CHECK YOUR SIZE /COLOR FIRST TO DETERMINE ACTUAL STOCK AVAILABILITY
LAZER Kite Mustang Matt Black Carbon Fibre Helmet
The radical angular lines leave no doubt about the high-level performances the Kite delivers. A unique helmet made for experienced bikers who have strong expectations in matters of looks and comfort.
Sharp Helmet Safety Scheme UK given this helmet a 4 Star. To view the results at each IMPACT ZONE, click on the below link. http://sharp.direct.gov.uk/testsratings/lazer-kite
• Category: Full face
• Level: Professional
• Shell: Carbon Fibre
• Shell Structure: Pure Carbon
What is Pure Carbon?
The Carbon fibre is the most-used fibre in high performance applications. It is obtained by carbonization of the PAN fibre (Polyacrylonitrile). Lazer chose to use High Modulus (HM) fibres, obtained by a burning temperature of 1800 to 2000°C.
• N° of Shell: 2
• Weight (size L): 1.350 g.
• Homologation: ECE 22.05
• Buckle: Double D racing
• Visor: WideClear visor Pinlock® Max vision provided.
What is WideClear visor?
The WideClear visor is meant to provide you the best anti-fog solution combined with a totally uncluttered vision. It has been designed to resist fogging-up in extreme circumstances. There are no joints or lines that block your view.
• Double visor anti-fog
“100% Max Vision” Pinlock® with widened peripheral vision
• Optimized vision field
• Vent Lock: Very thin gap for internal ventilation
• Thanks to the isolation space, the Lazer WideClear visor prevents fog formation, even under extreme circumstances
• Adaptable on all Kite, Falcon, Osprey, Kestrel, Monaco, Paname, Breva & Vertigo
• Visor Fixation: High security-aluminium reinforced - Quick release visor system - Removable peripheral visor seal - V.P.F.S. (visor perfect fit system).
• EPS: Double Density EPS - Quadruple density internal shell
What is EPS?
Just like the outer shell, the inner shell, typically made of EPS (expanded polystyrene), is built to absorb impacts. As it is in near-contact with the head, the inner shell needs to be softer so that it itself does not damage the head when absorbing an impact. Lazer typically uses a triple-density construction, so as to bring an optimal phasing in the absorption process, with denser EPS against the shell and looser EPS against the head. Again, just like with the outer shell, we want to create a gradual fracturing process, with consecutive yielding points.
• Ventilation: Full Air System – Venture Effect
• N° of ventilations: 7
• Interior: - Morpho System plus – 100% Removable and washable - Ergonomic 3D Cheek Pads - SILVERPLUS®, antimicrobial and ecological textile (in running change).
• Comfort: - Flexible nose deflector - Flexible removable chin curtain - Removable chin-curtain + short high-ventilation chin-curtain – Speaker Ready.
• Helmet bag: Included
• Guarantee: 5 years (2 years + 3 years if registered)
Video by Lazer
Size Guide Video
Read more About Lazer company history-http://www.lazerhelmets.com/company/history/
Read more about Lazer Shell Structure-http://www.lazerhelmets.com/innovations/shell-structure/
All Lazer and Lazer LZR helmets are applicable for a 2-year statutory guarantee and it guarantees the initial purchaser that any possible manufacturing fault or material defect will be covered by the Lazer guarantee. However only Lazer Helmets (NOT Lazer LZR helmets) warranty can be extend by 3 years. Just fill up the registration form at http://www.lazerhelmets.com/guarantee/, within 15 days after the date of purchase. If it is not the case, this guarantee extension will not be valid. Once you are registered you can enjoy 5-year warranty for our helmet. Keep the certificate and the proof of purchase in a safe place, as it will be required in case of problem. Thank you for your paying attention to our recommendations.
Procedure: - To be able to enjoy the 2-year, the buyer has to register his/her helmet within 15 days after the date of purchase. The registration of the helmet can only be made through the website www.lazerhelmets.com.
All guarantee claims must be made to the Lazer & Lazer LZR distributor or dealer who sold the helmet. For a warranty claim to be considered, the purchaser must notify the dealer of the problem which has arisen, and return the helmet that is the subject of the claim, together with the proof of purchase and the proof of registration of the warranty extension on our website. The present warranty is valid solely in member European Union (EU), European Free Trade Association (EFTA) and the USA. This warranty does not affect in any way the statutory rights of the purchaser as stipulated by directive 1999/44CE.
The effects of this guarantee shall come to an end after a period of 2 years as from the date of purchase. After this period, if you continue to use a helmet regularly and if you want to benefit from optimum protection and comfort, we recommend you to replace your helmet. This is because some external factors (general wear and some impacts) could be prejudicial to the safety features of your helmet, an essential piece of protective equipment.
Limitations: - If during the guarantee period (2 statutory years as from the date of purchase + 3 extra years at no extra cost in case of registration on our website), a problem covered by the guarantee were to arise, Lazer & Lazer LZR, through the intermediary of its sales network, undertakes to repair or replace any defective components, up to a maximum limit which is the purchase value of the helmet.
Exclusions: - This guarantee only covers problems related to materials or manufacturing. Lazer & Lazer LZR cannot be held liable with regard to the product in the following cases: -
Any damage following: -
• A fall or accident a technical modification made by the user or a third party (glue, adhesives, paint, screws, etc.)
• Use of or contact with: harmful chemical products (including methylated spirits on the visor treatments), or an intense heat source
• Incorrect use: abnormal conditions (e.g. underwater)
• Lack of maintenance or care ageing due to normal wear of the inner fabrics or inner pads, the appearance of the external parts, or the visor (scratches, marks, etc.)
• Abnormal and prolonged exposure to ultra-violet light, in particular for the graphics’ colours.
In addition, Lazer & Lazer LZR cannot consider subjective considerations related to use of the helmet as defects covered by the guarantee: problems with comfort, size, noise or whistling, aerodynamics, etc. Lazer & Lazer LZR cannot be held liable for the temporary non-availability of the helmet while it is being enhanced to satisfy the needs of its owner. In all cases, the maximum guarantee period is 6 years starting from the production date. Replacement of a component during this period does not prolong this period.
Please Note: - Fluo colours (yellow and orange) cannot be guaranteed to maintain their original fluorescence throughout the lifetime of the helmet.
Limit: - Lazer & Lazer LZR reserves the right to carry out work within the terms of the guarantee using replacement parts from the most recent version compatible with the model concerned, and is unable to guarantee perfect harmonisation of the painting or decorative elements associated with specific production runs and/or limited editions. In addition, the natural deterioration of colours over a period of time can cause mismatching in the adaptation of colours of spare parts.
If Lazer & Lazer LZR is unable to carry out the repair for technical reasons or because a component is not available, Lazer & Lazer LZR undertakes to make the customer an advantageous offer, taking into account the age of the helmet, consisting in either an identical new helmet or an equivalent model manufactured at the time of the repair, if the original model is no longer available. According to the legal conditions of private life, Lazer & Lazer LZR will be allowed to use the customer’s personal data in order to send him news and advertising.
Care & Maintenance
• Clean the outside and inside of your helmet regularly.
• Use a soft cloth and warm or slightly soapy water.
• NEVER USE GAS OIL, SOLVENTS, PETROL OR OTHER AGGRESSIVE PRODUCTS.
• The inner pads are removable to make them easy to clean.
• Again, only use warm or slightly soapy water.
• Hand wash and drip dry.
To clean the visor: - Dip it in lukewarm soapy water. Wipe it in a lint free cloth from the top to the bottom avoiding any circular motion. After correctly cleaning the vents and the visor, we advise you to lubricate them from time to time with white or silicone grease to extend their durability.
For Returns procedure please refer to the below link -http://motorcyclegears.in/terms
All the products sold on our website as well as at our stores are for recreational utility only and we do not advocate use of such products for purposes which are potentially illegal or susceptible to misuse. Thorough technical knowledge of the products, before use is recommended.
For more queries please feel free to
0091-9969003762 BIG J or email@example.com